Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stocking Swap

Edited:
All of the partners have been sent out. If you signed up and did not receive an email from me with your swap information, please email me right away.
Also, yes, I did extend the swap deadline until December 13th. That should give everyone time to get their stockings ready and shipped. If you get yours done earlier than that, by all means ship it out!
I would suggest emailing your partner and getting to know them a little better. You want to make this swap special for each other!
If you have any questions, please email me.
Thanks for participating in our swap!


Hello swappers! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still in the process of doing the matching. We had many more people join that I anticipated so it's taking me a little time to get all of the partners matched, but I will have them to you by this weekend.
If you signed up, and have not heard from me by Monday morning, then please send me an email.
(I can not however take any new participants, the swap is now closed)
See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there a way to extend the ship date so we can have more than one weekend to put it together? I want to make sure I am able to put together something really nice.