Monday, November 10, 2008

Coming Soon!

Just a little sneak peek at one of the kits going on sale starting this Friday, November 14th. I had so much fun putting it together for you. You are going to love all the kits created by all the Joli girls and they are a great way to jump start your creative soul!

I hope you are all enjoying the tutorials, tips, and recipes. I know I am! Be sure and check back often as you just never know what kind of goodies we are going to post! Donna will be here tomorrow with a wonderful tutorial you don't want to miss.

I hope you all have a wonderful creative week!
Hugs,

7 comments:

Laurajo said...

That definitely looks like it's going to be something I've got to have. Wish I didn't have to work Friday. I'm concerned. lol Hope you have the kits posted before I have to leave. No internet access at work. :( By the way, I love all your ideas and I look forward to every other day and check every day in case you post sneak peeks like this one.

Lori said...

oooooooooh, what is it? looks good!!!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Oooo! The little sneak peak looks like a definite must have. Can't wait! :o)

Carla

Unknown said...

Ohh I cant wait!!

Cyndi said...

You girls have put together such a beautiful blog. Can't wait to read it when I see it posted on my Google Reader. Wonderful ideas, tutorials, and, I bet, kits. Keep up the good work!

Little Pink Studio said...

Love this little peek Cindy!
xoxo

Holly said...

Hi! So glad I found this blog!

~ Hearts ~