Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Previews, Day 1

Hello! I'm very happy to show you the wonderful kits that the Joli Paquet girls have come up with this season! I think you're going to love them. I am previewing 2 of the kits today, and the other 3 tomorrow, so be sure to check back.
Up first is this wonderful Printer's tray kit by Brandy. Even the tray is handmade in this fabulous kit! Brandy's kit will be available in her etsy shop on Thursday, December 2nd.
Next is the darling Winter Wonderland kit by Jeanne! So very sweet! Jeanne's kit will be available in her etsy shop on Thursday as well.
Please join us tomorrow for more previews, and I hope you will join us on Thursday for the kit sales.

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I have one of those trays, except all my compartments are even and the same size. I like it this way though because the variety in heights is nicer to look at. You've reminded me that I should get started on it!

SONIA AUDELO said...

Swooning over these kits. Just fabulous :)

*SHeRRy B* said...

Adorable! I love them all!