Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! If you're visiting Joli Paquet for the first time today from Where Women Create, welcome!
We're so happy to have you stop by our little creative community. If you want to take a peek through our archives you can see wonderful tutorials from lots of creative ladies from the past (almost) two years! So, relax, pour yourself an iced tea and stay a while. Be sure to visit us often as we showcase creative seasonal ideas and diy kits! We look forward to seeing you again!

3 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Congratulations Ladies!
You all truly deserve to be featured on the WWC blog for all the beautiful and inspiring work you do here!
Happy May Day wishes sends you
Carola

Anonymous said...

I found myself more inspired the more I read this blog. I'm so glad I found it,truly inspiring! Debbie

NicNacManiac said...

Congratulations....well deserved on the WWC shout out!! I am loving the tutorial for this lovely dress tag!! All of the steps are so clear....I am going to have to spend hours now going over all of your fabulous creations!!
Happy Wednesday xOxO Nerina