Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kit Preview!

Hello everyone! I'm here with your kit previews, and I think you'll be excited about what the girls have come up with.
Kits will go on sale in each artist's individual shop on Thursday the 25th.


First up is Cindy's kit that will be available in her etsy shop.

Brandy's kit will be available in her etsy shop.

Heidi's kit will be available in her etsy shop.


Jeanne's kit will be available in her etsy shop.

I told you, cute kits right?

In case you're wondering about the other team members, both Melissa and Lilia had to sit this round out due to personal reasons and I had a scheduling conflict and had to release my kit separately.

Happy shopping and spring creating!
xoxo, Cerri

4 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

You gals outdid yourselves once again!!! Wonderful kits!

LaurieStar said...

Oh my goodness - everything is so beautiful! Simply love them! :)

Recycled Rita said...

Sooo cute!
You girls never fail to amaze me!
Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration both here and on your blogs, you rock! karen....

Cryptonite Ventures said...

Thannks for a great read