Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kit Previews, Day 2

Hello everyone! I told you the kits were good, right? I'm just loving them all!
So are you ready for day two of the previews? Here we go:

First up is Cindy, and her kit will be available in her etsy shop.

Cerri's kit will be available in her shop!

Jenny and Aaron's kit will be available in their etsy shop.

And Beth's kit will be available in her shop!

You can see more photos of each artists kit on their blogs, and all kits will be on sale Wednesday morning! (links to blogs are on the sidebar)

I hope you enjoyed the previews and I hope you will enjoy putting together these fabulous kits even more!
See you tomorrow for kit sales and on Thursday for our regularly scheduled tutorial!
Cerri xoxo

Edited!
I almost forgot to post the winner of the prize ribbon giveaway!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

63

Timestamp: 2009-10-06 16:38:16 UTC

And lucky number 63 is:
Blogger COUNTRY PICKINS said...

I love these ribbons and I just gotta win them for my wonderful halloween project. Please enter me. Thanks, Linda

October 4, 2009 7:56 PM

So please email me at cerri@thelittlepinkstudio.com and give me your address and I'll get your prize ribbons in the mail!

Thank you to everyone for playing along!

2 comments:

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love them all!

Unknown said...

Wow! Everyone did a wonderful job! All you gals are great!!

xoxo,
Brandy