Friday, October 16, 2009

Filling In...


Cindy isn't feeling well today and so I thought I would post a little more craft goodness found in blogland today. The above image is from the oh so clever Blair of the Wise Craft blog. She created some wonderful Halloween projects and tutorials for this website.
Here is another one of her fabulous projects. You could spend a whole weekend making all of these fun projects and many of them are perfect for crafting with your children too!

I thought I might also share a few fun Halloween images with you here too. You're welcome to use any of these in your own art work or projects. So here you go!
I hope you'll have fun checking out the fun craftiness above and using these images in your Halloween projects.
Cindy will be back as soon as she is feeling better with her tutorial. I know you're going to love it.

Cerri xoxo
PS, Don't forget to mail your swap packages today if you haven't already and please post photos on your blogs or flickr. We would all love to see what you created for your partner and what you receive in the mail!

5 comments:

Carla said...

So sorry Cindy's not feeling well. Feel better soon, Cindy! Can't wait for your tutorial . . . sure it will be terrific.

Thanks for inspiration and the cute images.

One Gal's Trash said...

Lovely blog...Great tutorials.. L~O~V~E the witch!
xo
Pam

Ruby said...

Hope you feel better soon, Cindy!

Elyse said...

what great images! thank you!

hope cindy is feeling better soon.

xo

mama said...

Hi!
Great !

I am french and i like your blog.

I invit you to my GIFT SWAP here :
http://sirpriz.com/cadeau-gratuit-swap-498.html

I hope you will be with us!
Have a nice day
Mama from France