Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mini Party Favors













These are so fun!! I hope you enjoy them and thanks for joining me for my first tutorial,Angelina
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR THE TEMPLATE AND 2 CUTE VALENTINE IMAGES . I AM UNABLE TO ADD THEM HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT.
Step 1: Print out the Mini Cone Party Favor template on plain white cardstock. Cut out cone shape by cutting along the black line.

Step 2: Select the style paper of your choice to decorate the cone.

Step 3: Adhere (with spray adhesive) the style paper of your choice to the template.

Step 4: Cut around the template so that your style paper is now the same shape.

Step 5: Fold cut paper into cone shape. Hot glue it together.
Step 6: Then Hot Glue Your Paper fringe you can get it here
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5800916


around the top and bottom. I finish off with a cute matching image or some kind of cute little trinket. You can also turn it upside down to make a mini tussie mussie. I hope you have fun creating and please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. dmast@atlanticbb.net Thanks and have fun, Angelina

13 comments:

Lori said...

how cute!!! thanks Angelina:)

Ellen said...

absolutely darling!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the email so quickly. This is so cute!
Laura

xashee's corner said...

How much FUN are these?! Thank you so much for sharing your FUN tut!! Have a LOVELY day! :)

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute :)

Nicole Austin said...

this is so sweet! thank you!

nicole

Elyse said...

very cute and so adaptable! thank you.

Kerri said...

This is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

*SHeRRy B* said...

How CUTE are these!

KatCollects said...

These are so sweet, I may try to make some Easter ones. Thank you
Kathy

Anonymous said...

very cute! TFS!
xoxo, Tiffany

California Girl said...

What an incredible site! With your permission, I captured two images from your Jan 24th post for my Valentine's Day greeting. I read your blog carefully and it appears you do give permission to post if we reference your site, which I have done.
My blog is: www.emptynestevolution.blogspot.com.

My sister-in-law is into scrapbooking and I know she'll love your site. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Just love your creativity. I've added your site to my Treasured Crafty Bloggers List. Come and visit often. Love to connect with creative minds. Visit the boutique; you'll be glad u did. Hugs~ Rita