Sunday, November 23, 2008

She Has a recipe for you ....

SO I have to admit ... I am not a big eggnog fan .. BUT this is the most AMAZING recipe ever !! After you read the ingredients you will know why ... it has become a holiday tradition at my house for the holidays (even tastes good with baileys) YUMMY!!!!!!!! Its more of a desert drink though definitely very rich !!

To Die for Eggnog

To Make:

2 eggs, well beaten

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 quart whole milk

1 Cup Heavy cream, whipped

Nutmeg for sprinkling on top


Beat eggs, canned milk, vanilla salt and milk for 5 min. Blend in whipped cream. Sprinkle nutmeg on top. Chill 2-6 hours and stir before serving.

SO I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ........ if you have any questions you can always reach me on my blog www.bethquinndesigns.blogspot.com or by email bethquinndesigns@mac.com
Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!

xo,
beth

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Beth, I just LOVE eggnog. I'm glad it's only available in the stores for a short period of time otherwise I would drink it all the time! I'm going to have to try this recipe.
xo
jeanne

Lori said...

ooooooooooh, i LOVE eggnog!!! thanks for the recipe Beth:)

Anonymous said...

Love eggnog and this sounds yummy! Thanks so much for the recipe.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Yummy! I cant wait to make this!

debi said...

This sounds really fattening...so it's probably DELICIOUS!!! I'm going to try some for Thanksgiving. Thanks!!

Little Pink Studio said...

You know, I have never tried eggnog, it has just not seemed appealing to me. I may just have to give this a try though.
Thanks for the recipe!
xoxo

Decor To Adore said...

I love eggnog! Athough sometimes during the holiday season its more rum than nog. :()

Kristen Pare said...

I normally don't have eggnog without liquor (brandy! cognac!)and my butt is looking bigger just reading the ingredients! LOL!