Friday, November 14, 2008

It's KIT day!

I just want to thank everyone for coming by and visiting Joli Paquet. I personally have been overwhelmed by the wonderful response and the sweet as can be emails. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy days to spend time with us creating for the Holidays. You are the best!

And we have much more to come. Keep visiting the rest of November for more great tutorials, tips, and recipes!

But for today...yippee all the wonderful kits are on sale. We have all been working hard to create something we hope you will love. You can find all the shop links in the post below. We hope you enjoy browsing and we hope you find something that will get you in the creative spirit!

Happy Shopping,
Cindy


5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh boo! It looks as though the east coast had the advantage in awaking 3 hours earlier. No kits for me. :(

Anonymous said...

There are still kits left! See the links to all the shops in the previous post.

LiLi M. said...

I want to thank you for all your efforts, to make this blog a lovely place to dwell. Tomorrow I'll check les paquets oh I mean the kits.

LindaSonia said...

Thank YOU and all the others for doing this at all!!!. I love this idea a bunch and really appreciate the efforts. XO LindaSonia

Casii said...

I came. I saw. I shopped!
Thank you all for doing this and can't wait to see more Joli Paquet blog goodness coming up!